Turkey: the perfect mix




I’d love to go to Turkey. I think is one of the most interesting places in the entire world.

I’m not an expert on Muslims or Europeans, but I got to say that Turkey it’s, for all that I know, the perfect union between those two cultures. In the photo you can see the Hagia Sofia, that in English means ‘Love to wisdom’. The place is a mix of different cultures that have used the place to practice their religions. It was built by Byzantines but occupied by Muslims after the fall of Constantinople in 1453.

I really think that Istanbul and some other places around Turkey had this magic of telling a lot of stories and events that had happened in the past. Their culture is so ancient that, I think, it can’t be hold by just reading about it. Its better to go to those places, meet them and nourish from them.
I hope one thinking that one day I might go there. It would be lovely.

Resultado de imagen para republic of turkey

Comentarios